Thursday, October 6, 2011

In My Head

Here's a glimpse at how my mind operates....

My drive home from school is a long one and sometimes I get bored with the same music on the radio, so I'll just turn it down and let my thoughts entertain me. Take it away thoughts!

I'm not sure where it came from, probably a bad driver triggered the thought, but I developed a fun new anti-swear word. Bucket sucker. Go on try it. Say it with feeling. Imagine you're really ticked off. Ugh! Son of a bucket sucker. Then, when I added the "son of a" part it triggered a new train of thought....

Why is it when someone gets really mad at a person they start taking it out on that persons parents? Exhibit A- Son of a bleep. Their parents have nothing to do with it. The person they're yelling at probably doesn't even care because they're not the "bleep" they are just the son of the "bleep" and if they're yelling at a female it doesn't apply at all....

Then, a good song came on in the background so I turned it up and started singing and doing a one armed robot.

It was a fun ride home.

2 comments:

Deidre and Joseph said...

This made me laugh. I totally tried out your anti-swear word in the car. Joseph looked at my like I was crazy. But I think it's fabulous.

Caitlin said...

I told Ryan your anti-swear word yesterday and he laughed REALLY hard. He really like it!!