Monday, October 10, 2011

New Haircut

So I went to get my hair cut today. I was nervous...like I always am, but excited too. I had decided I wanted to try bangs. I looked like a big dork with bangs when I was younger, but I feel like my looks have improved somewhat with age and bangs are in right now, so what the heck? Let's do it. I also wanted all over layers so I could attempt to pull off more volume. It doesn't really look at all like what I was hoping for, but it's not really a bad haircut. I kind of like it. Here it is down...


Not too much volume going on. Blake, my hair stylist was like, "I'll show you a trick to give you more volume"...He did the trick and this is how it turned out. I was like, "oh yeah! That looks great!" trying to be nice and he just had a confused frown. Then, he did something in the back with scissors that was supposed to add volume, I guess and that also did nothing. He's like, "I think your best bet is going to be products." THEN, he decided to use texture cream to add a little definition...HAHAHA! I've given up on having super cute hair. It's just not in my genes. Here it is up...I like it best up.


And, I can even still pull off my Keeley signature do!


I think I'll let the bangs grow out, but I'm glad I tried them. You have to experiment and see what works best for you!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the bangs! It does look really cute up. That is definitely one of my favorite looks on anyone. Also, if you get REALLY brave and want volume - chop your hair. You can get way more volume when there's less weight. :)

Deidre and Joseph said...

You are gorgeous!!! (Picture me singing that, because it's how it sounded in my head). I love the bangs!

deborahjcook said...

Keeley I love it! If you really want volume come to Idaho and I'll teach you a trick or two! I miss your cute face!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

I think the bangs look cute :) We miss you guys!