Monday, April 26, 2010

Animal Tales

Steven and I were out running errands the other day. We were driving through a parking lot when a goose swoops down, right in front of my car and I nearly hit the thing. Thanks to Steven's good eyes, I was able to stop just before whacking into it. Remember in my previous blog about Flat Stanley how I said it was great that we could get so close to the geese because they are normally pretty mean? Yeah, the stupid goose I almost hit was dive bombing us! It was trying to attack me through my car. Then, another one came out and started walking up to us. I'm in a metal car freaking out because I fear somehow the geese are going to find their way in or I'm going to run them over. The one walking toward us starts biting at my tires! Then, another car coming the opposite direction gets stuck because the stupid walking goose is standing in the middle of the road blocking the way. Ugh! Steven said they probably have babies near by and are trying to protect them. Crazy birds! Then, that same day I had the lint brush out because our cats shed so stinking bad. I look over and Tiger is licking the sticky part of the lint brush! Apparently, it tastes fantastic. I imagine he would be the little boy that eats paste if he were human. It's a good thing he is so darn cute. His bad habits sure aren't the reason we keep him around!

No comments: