Friday, April 23, 2010

Best example of Denver weather

So, I am always complaining about how Denver weather is sooo unpredictable. There have been times where Steven and I would go out in shorts and t-shirts one day to soak up the sunshine and then have to wear snow boots and heavy coats the very next day or the time I finally went to school in my beloved flops and left the sweater behind because it was a bright sun shiny morning and ended up regretting that decision when heavy snow greeted me when I got out of class or maybe the snow storm we had in the middle of May two years ago. WELL! Let me tell you what. Today topped ALL of those stories. We are reaching the end of April now and today I witnessed snow, rain, and sunshine all in the very same day. Unbelievable right! However, I have to admit, I am going to miss it here a little when we move to California this summer. It really is a beautiful place. Just thought I'd share the weather! Now I have to go duck for cover. It sounds like the wind might blow our apartment complex over any second. ha ha Sleep sweet everyone!

No comments: