Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gimme that guy

There is a country song, "Gimme that girl." It makes me think of Steven every time I hear it. The guy singing it, Joe Nichols, is singing about a girl that he thinks is beautiful and perfect just the way she is (without hair and make-up all done). Anyway, there is a part where he is singing about the different little personality traits that he loves about her and says, "gimme that girl that the rest of the world ain't lucky enough to know." I feel that way about Steven. There are things he does when it's just him and I, and I feel so lucky to be the one to share those moments with him. There could not be another person that fits me so well. I'm not claiming he's perfect, I'm just saying there couldn't be another person in the world that is more perfect for me. I love you handsome!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ohhh, that makes me miss you guys even more!