Friday, March 9, 2012

New Haircut Part II

So, I finally did it! I chopped it all off. I mulled over it for months and finally got up the nerve to go for it. Most of the motivation came with the fast approaching expiration date on my Groupon, but I have good reasons for for my apprehension. I can honestly say I do not recall ever having a GREAT haircut. They haven't all been blunders, but none of them have ever great. Also, in addition to that this time I was planning on going super short, so there was not going to be any pulling it into a pony tail to hide my misfortune if this one went awry. THANKFULLY!!! It turned out great! Best haircut I've ever had. If no one else likes it, I wouldn't care one bit because I am in love. I have volume! I did not think that was possible with my super fine, super limp, super rebellious hair. So, without further ado, here she is!


I like it so much I even got sassy!


Here's some side shots. You can see the highlights and volume better in these ones.



I like it so much I don't want to wash it or sleep on it and mess it up. If I were rich, I would hire someone to keep my hair this way. LOVE!

5 comments:

Deidre and Joseph said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE it! You look fabulous! You totally have a cute face that can pull off the short hair. And I LOVE your comment about not caring if no one else likes it since you do. That's EXACTLY what we women need to think! No more second guessing and being insecure over other people's opinions. (This is, of course, assuming you've never had your picture on People of Walmart. Then what people think might matter...) ;)

Paige said...

It looks awesome! Go Keeley!

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Super, Super, Super cute!! I love it! You kinda look like Emma Watson...

Kristi said...

cute keeley!

deborahjcook said...

I LOVE it! You look so dang cute! Way to go on taking the risk...it totally paid off! We love you and miss you so much. You should take that cute hair on a trip to visit us!