Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring???

So, right after I finished blogging about springtime, I looked at my phone and noticed a cluster of cute little snowflakes by the weather thing...SNOWFLAKES?!?! I looked out my bedroom window and this is what I saw.


WHAAAAAAT? So then of course I had to go outside and make sure that it was in fact real snow...It was. And like most snow it was freezing! I did make a point of playing in it a little before I ran shivering back home.


Then, I had to make sure to give Steven's Jeep a smiling...well eyes too. I can't leave the Jeep out of the fun just because his driver happens to be away during all the fun. I just did eyes because I thought the grill made a good enough smile. They don't look as good as the ones on my car because I was too short, but still cute!


Oh, and I stopped to get a picture of the tree with the pretty pink spring blossoms I mentioned in my earlier post.


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

HAHAHA I laughed as I read your springtime post because Ryan had just come in from taking Ryno out and told me it was snowing! Silly weather. And a high of 50 tomorrow...

Kristi said...

silly weather! just stay safe, please.