Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It starts today

I want to blog about one thing each day up to Thanksgiving that I'm thankful for. It will not be in any particular order. So, if you end up being one of my honorable mentions closer to Thanksgiving or right off, DON'T think too much into it. There is no hidden meaning! Also, if you are not mentioned specifically, please don't be sad. I have SO MUCH to be thankful for that there is NO WAY I can mention everything one at a time between now and Thanksgiving. If you're even looking at this blog, that probably means that you are special to me and I love you and am thankful for 1) that I even know you and 2) that you are reading my blog! Hey! That was two things...Does that mean I'm set for tomorrow? Nah! So, without further ado...I'm thankful for modern technology. I knew life before internet and cell phones and I'm very thankful to have them! I just learned the process of dialysis and it is amazing to me what technology is capable of. Not to mention, it is thanks to technology that I get to share this blog with each of you! Okay. I am SO stinking tired. I'll do better next time. For now, good night!

No comments: