Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11th-Veteran's Day

It being the 11th day in November AND Veteran's Day, I feel it is only appropriate to name two very special things that I am SO thankful for. First, and foremost, my mom. Today is the anniversary of her birth. Without her I would not be. I love her so so much! She is amazing and one of my very best friends. I wish I could have been able to be with her to help her celebrate. I love you mom! Second, our veteran's. One of my most favorite quotes is, "Home of the free, because of the brave." I am so thankful for their continuing sacrifice. Anytime I see anything that has to do with any branch of the military or patriotism it warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. Last night I saw a man in full uniform and I wanted to go thank him...but I didn't. I chickened out. So, I'm doing it now. Thank-you!!! Each of you!!! Because of you and my sweet mom, I can be me. I can write this blog. I can worship my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I can lay my head down each night in the safety and comfort of my home and know that I am free and loved. Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! From the very bottom of my whole heart. God Bless!.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments: